AD

Monday, March 25, 2019

Fisheye Placebo: Ch2- Part 2



<h> DEVIANTART NO LONGER SUPPORTS THE LARGE FILE FORMAT OF MY COMIC AND AUTOMATICALLY SHRINKS IT. YOU CAN READ THE FULL SIZED ONE AT www.yuumeiart.com/fisheye-plac… </h>

DEVIANTART NO LONGER SUPPORTS THE LARGE COMIC FILE AND AUTOMATICALLY SHRINKS IT. YOU CAN READ THE FULL SIZED COMIC ON MY WEBSITE yuumeiart.com/fisheye-placebo


I discovered that after diviantART got bought by Wix, they stopped supporting the large display format of my long comic strips. Now they automatically shrink all files to 400 px width from 800. No wonder I was getting complaints from readers, except the readers thought I did this on purpose to force them to pay via Patreon, which is NOT TRUE. You can always read my full sized comics for free on my website no matter what, I would never force people to pay for reading my work. You can read everything in full resolution for free on my website at www.yuumeiart.com/fisheye-plac…

And now I also have a Discord where I’ll be sharing behind the scenes art, discuss plot, spoilers, and more! come hang out and discuss fun things!

If you enjoyed this chapter, please support my comic on Patreon.com/Yuumei


Support my comic on Patreon


Art, Story & Design by Wenqing Yan AKA Yuumei

Rigging and Scene Setup: Colin Barton 

Character Modeling:  Sozo Maika 

Previous <<< :star: >>> Next







Tomorrow And Tomorrow by yuumei Don't look Toward Yesterday by yuumei Hidden Paradise by yuumei All City by yuumei Underground by yuumei
thumbnail


from DeviantArt: Popular https://ift.tt/2TrBqba

0 comments:

Post a Comment