AD

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Endless hours

Music Inspiration "Cronos" I seemed possessed by these compositions and a tree. My work corresponds to each of the Cronos notes.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbC47… 

Second music ~  www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yB0GC…

Zoom in to see all details


Copyright © by Gene Raz von Edler aka Ellysiumn. All rights reserved. 
My artwork may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published or uploaded in any 
way without my written permission.


Character ~ Elandria Oceans of Sky 05
Tree  ~ Gislaadt Stock 2016 08 - 314
High clouds ~ @wolfworx Sunrise_09_wolfworx_IMK77329
Valley
Everything else is painted and my own resources
Tools: PS CC 2018 and Wacom Intuos Pro L.


Instagram
Twitter
ArtStation

thumbnail


from DeviantArt: Popular https://ift.tt/2Oqh5BS

0 comments:

Post a Comment