AD

Monday, March 25, 2019

The giant Torii Gate

Premium 4k wallpaper for personal use only.
Music www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D4QIf…

I asked my watchers which version they preferred more, with Torii or without Torii. The results are in my poll :  www.deviantart.com/ellysiumn/j… but i'll also make the version without Torii but in it will be different scene.

Copyright © by Gene Raz von Edler aka Ellysiumn. All rights reserved. 
My artwork may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published or uploaded in any 
way without my written permission.

The giant Torii Gate ~ Mosaic by Ellysiumn  Wip  The giant Torii WIP by Ellysiumn
Everything else is painted and my own resources.
Tools: PS CC 2018, PaintStorm Studio and Wacom Intuos Pro L.

thumbnail


from DeviantArt: Popular https://ift.tt/2HBIT63

0 comments:

Post a Comment