AD

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

[MMD model download] HDO Mew 3.1 [classic version]

Hello! Today I want to share with you new version of my Mew model. 
I remade her face, her hair (based on A2 from Nier), her dress. Fixed a lot of bugs and issues with physics.
So, please, enjoy using her and make a lot of videos and arts! 

Here you can see her in actionyoutu.be/1A2d6pblyss

Here's the same RULES:
- no edit 
- no taking parts
- no redistribution (only original link)
- no 18+ content (16+ is allowed)
- credit me as a creator (Hidaomari)

Some TIPs
- There is her Monochrome (boxart-like) verstion as well. When you will use it I recomend you to turn off the "Shadow" buttom in "Model manipulation" window!
- Her hair has a lot of transparent textures. I tried to fix it, but in some places it's still look wrong. I recomend you to use MME "SoftShadow" from: harigane.at.webry.info/201209/…  

DOWNLOADbowlroll.net/file/193307
OLD versions are not allowed for download anymore.

I am always open for your feedbacks. If you can find some bugs, wich I can fix - note me.

thumbnail


from DeviantArt: Popular https://ift.tt/2uqbOBp

0 comments:

Post a Comment